State Bank of Pakistan Jobs 2021: State Bank of Pakistan SBP Banking Services Corporation Recruitment of Software Developers On Contract Basis. SBP Banking Services Corporation (SBP BSC) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP). As an operational arm of State Bank, SBP BSC operates through a network of 16 Field Offices across the country having its Head Office in Karachi. For further details, please visit the bank’s official website. The Bank is in process of digitizing its functions and therefore invites applications from individuals possessing the required qualifications. experience, and enthusiasm for the positions of Software Developers (on contract). The position shall be responsible for analysis. design, development, implementation, and rolling-out of IT Applications as per the business requirements of the Bank.
|Location||Karachi (May Be Changed Later)|
|Organization Name||State Bank of Pakistan|
|Maximum Age limit||35 Years|
|Qualification||Masters or Bachelors Degree with 16 years of education in Software Development,|
Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems & Technology or equivalent
|Experience||Minimum 01-year post-qualification experience in the relevant field|
|Salary||Competitive Good Salary (Value not Mentioned)|
|Job type||Contract-Based Jobs|
|Newspaper||Dawn Newspaper Jobs|
|Jobs Positions||Software Developers|
Qualification: Masters or Bachelors Degree with 16 years of education in Software Development, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems & Technology or equivalent from HEC Recognized universities/institutes or reputable foreign universities. Foreign degree holders are required to submit an Equivalence Certificate duly issued by HEC at the time of interview.
Experience: Minimum 01-year post-qualification experience in the relevant field.
- To analyze existing business processes and propose IT-based business process reengineering solutions.
- To document workflows, business requirement specifications, technical specifications, and solution designs.
- To analyze, develop, maintain and update IT-based business application software.
- To code and deploy IT applications in a Cross-Platform/Cross-Browser Environment.
- To perform software testing such as unit, UAT, integration testing, system testing, security parameters testing, and resolve all integration and interface-related issues.
- To resolve the issues/bugs/errors in applications by providing immediate support and ensuring the smooth functioning of all IT-based applications.
- To coordinate with the helpdesk in order to resolve the technical support calls assigned to the developer.
- To analyze the impact of the new system changes and enhancements on existing operations of the Bank.
- To work with end-users in order to define and test system security parameters such as responsibilities, request sets and user authorization along with preparation of training material, user manuals, presentations, and FAQs, etc.
- To participate in data recovery and business continuity planning exercises.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the management.
For Additional Skills, Selection procedure read State Bank of Pakistan Jobs 2021 advertisement notification Provided below.