punjab health department jobs 2021: Government of Punjab Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department. Career Opportunities in Prevention And Control Of Non-communicable Diseases. Prevention and Control of Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs) Program” is a vertical Program established by Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of Punjab, to comprehensively address the rising burden of Non-Communicable Diseases. The Program was started in July 2016 as an ADP Scheme. Applications are invited from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in Punjab for the posts of Deputy Program Manager (Technical), Manager Health Communication, Regional Manager Operations, IT Officer, and Monitoring Officer. on a contract basis. The eligibility criteria of the posts is completely explained in the jobs advertisement notification.
|Organization||Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.|
|Max Age limit||40 to 45|
|Salary||70000 to 187,500 PKR per Month|
|Newspaper||Express Newspaper Jobs|
Deputy Program Manager (Technical) 01 post. Qualification: Hearth Professional with MBBS Post Graduate Qualification in Public Health. At least 5 years experience in Public Health. Experience in managing/assisting public healthcare program projects. Preferably computer-related knowledge and skills. The salary will be 187,500 Lumpsum. The Max-Age limit is 45 Years.
Manager Health Communication 01 Post. Required Qualification is 16 Years of education in mass communication/ social sciences/ public relations/ languages/ journalism or equivalent. At least 4 years of relevant experience in Health Communication. Working knowledge of Health information & Communication strategies in the Public Sector. The salary will be 130000 Lumpsum. The maximum age limit is 45 Years.
Manager IT 01 Post. Requires Master’s degree in IT with major in Computer Science, information technology or MIS or equivalent At least 4 years’ experience in IT! Software development / Web Development / Database Management. Knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and computer hardware/software systems. Preference is given to expertise in networking and android app development. The salary will be 130,000 Lumpsum. The maximum age limit is 45 Years.
Regional Manager Operations 01 post. The required qualification is MBBS/ Pharm .D/ BDS/ MBA/ Masters in Social Sciences or equivalent At least 3 Years of experience in management/Public health. knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management. Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics, basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc.). Monthly Package salary is 100,000 Lumpsum. The age limit is 40 Years.
IT Officer 01 Post. The required Qualification is a Bachelor’s degree (16 Years) in IT with a major in Computer Science, information technology or MIS or equivalent At least 2 years experience in IT/ Software development/ Web Development / Database Management Knowledge of information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems. The monthly Package salary is 70,000 Lumpsum. The age limit is 40 Years.
Monitoring Officer 02 posts. The required Qualification is a Bachelors’s (16 years) /Master’s degree in any discipline At least 2 years’ experience in the relevant field of monitoring in public semi-public/sem Govt. / private sector. Knowledge and understanding of M&E tools and field monitoring. The monthly Package salary is 70,000 Lumpsum. The age limit is 40 Years.
Terms and Conditions
- The above positions are offered purely on a contract basis (Extendable subject to satisfactory performance) under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004, amended 2016 & existing Rules (Esta code 2019) of the Government of Punjab.
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above-mentioned posts ©15% for Women, 5% for Minorities, and 3% for Disabled/Special Persons.
- General age relaxation in maximum/upper age limit for Male Candidate = 5 Years, for Female Candidates = 8 Years, Special/Disable persons = 10 Years and age relaxation of candidates working in public sector organization will be as per the current Govt. Policy.
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of the application.
- Males, Females, and Transgender are encouraged to apply. 6. Candidates having a domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- These vacancies are Post-Specific and Non-transferable.
- The department reserves the right to increase, decreased, or abolish the posts at any time without any notice.
- Department has the right to accept/ reject or cancel an application or whole recruitment process at any time without any notice/justification.
- Candidates already working in Government /Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies may apply through proper channel.
Procedure for Submission of Application Forms
- Candidate must visit NTS website to apply online www.nts.org.pk.
- Those candidates who desire to apply for more than one post must submit a separate application form for each post.
- The candidate shall submit a duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of NTS, copy of CNIC, and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier at the address mentioned on the Application form.
- Test fee shall be paid in specific branches of Banks on prescribed bank challan (Challan can be downloaded from NTS website).
- Application completed in all respect should reach NTS by 26th March 2021.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date/closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The date of the written test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS.
- Roll Number Slip can be downloaded directly from NTS Website after the announcement of the Test date.
- The candidate should have at least 50% marks in the NTS test to qualify for further shortlisting.
- In case of a large number of candidates, the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks/ ratio of candidate vis-a-vis to be further considered in the recruitment process/ interview.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates shall be called for a Final Interview.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidates shall produce all original documents, along with a set of attested photocopies of all relevant (verifiable) documents, at the date/time of interview to be communicated by the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department. pshealthpunjab.gov.pk
|The government of punjab primary and secondary healthcare department jobs 2021|
Health department punjab notification 2021
punjab health department jobs 2021
health department jobs 2021 government of the punjab
health department jobs 2021
punjab health department job application form