Project Coordinator Job KPK 2021: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa information technology board government job re-advertisement. The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB) is a public sector autonomous organization entrusted with the task of accelerating growth in the ICT and ICT enabled services sector, invites applications from suitable candidates for the following project-based post on a purely fixed pay and contractual basis for a period until 30-06-2021 and extendable upon the revision of the scheme under the Annual Development Programme (ADP) of “Consultancy for Master Planning and Designing of Digital Complex and ST Directorate at Peshawar. The announced Post of Project Coordinator (equivalent to BPS-17) in Peshawar. The Maximum Age Limit for this post is 40 years. The applicants must have a domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
|Location||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar|
|Organization||KPK Technology Board|
|Maximum Age limit||40|
|Qualification||Civil Engineering (at least 16 years of education)|
|Experience/Skills||03 years of work experience with national/international organizations|
|Job type||Contract-based (3 months), Extendable|
|Newspaper||Jang Newspaper Jobs|
Degree in Civil Engineering (at least 16 years of education) with a sound technical background. Proven track record of working for reputable national/international organizations with at least 03 years of work experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
Liaising between the recruited consultant, KPITB, and other stakeholders.
Monitoring and evaluation of the feasibility study and consultancy services conducted by the consultant.
Reviewing deliverables of the feasibility study and consultancy performed by the consultant.
How to Apply
- Interested individuals may visit vnvw.kpitb.gov.pk/careers for further details, and apply online.
- Candidates must completely fill the online application form and upload the prerequisite documents.
- Last date for submission of online applications is Monday, March 22, 2021. Other
Terms and Conditions
- KP Project policy shall be followed for recruitment of staff against the post.
- Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form which can be documentarily proved. Documents for unclaimed entries shall not be entertained later on.
- Candidates must upload attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. If a current work experience certificate is not available, candidates must attach a No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
- Incomplete/unclear application form or attached documents with missing/unclear information shall not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to full any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
- Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC. Domicile certificate. experience certificates and provides an HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.
- KPITB provides equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion. gender or disability.