Peshawar Jobs 2021 – Human Resource Development Center: Human Resource Development Center-institute Of Management Sciences Peshawar Project-Based Job Opportunities including Manager Social Media, Advocacy Champion, Project Associate, Quality Assurance Expert, and Designer. these Human Resource Development Center Peshawar Jobs 2021 are contract-based jobs see the ad notification for the duration of jobs.
The Institute of Management Sciences (IM Sciences) Peshawar is a leading public sector autonomous educational Intuition of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Its reputation and academic excellence have extended nationally and internationally based on the quality of its graduates and a strong network of partners and collaborators.
The Human Resource Development Centre (HRDC) is one of the training, research, and consultancy centers of IMSciences Peshawar. Human Resource Development Center -IM Sciences needs the services of qualified and experienced staff for one of its projects. Details of staff and required qualifications are given in the job advertisement notification published in daily Mashriq on 3-March-2021.
|Organization||Human Resource |
|Newspaper||Daily Mashriq Jobs|
1. Manager Social Media 01 post for 16 months contract. Masters or at least 16 years education in a relevant field from an HEC-recognized institution; At least 02 years experience in digital marketing/social media marketing.
2. Advocacy Champion 20 posts (14 Female and 06 Male) Up to 15 months Masters or at least 16 years education in a relevant field from an HEC-recognized institution. At least 02 years experience working with development sector and/or public sector organizations particularly field work, social mobilization, and networking, organizing and conducting seminars or workshops.
3. Project Associate 02 post for 15 months. Required Masters or at least 16 years of education in a relevant field from an HEC-recognized institution. At least 02 years experience working with development sector and/or public sector organization; Knowledge and experience of MS Office, managing data and reporting.
4. Quality Assurance Expert 01 post 25 days contract. Masters or 16 years of education in a relevant field from an HEC-recognized institution. Minimum 05 years experience working with development sector and/or public sector organization; Knowledge of RTI/RTS systems and processes and quay assurance mechanisms.
5. Designer 1 post 30 days contract required Masters or at least 16 years education in a relevant field from an HEC-recognized institution. Minimum 05 years of experience designing print media and digital media products. Knowledge and experience in the use of relevant design software and associated platforms.
All the interested candidates shall fulfill the minimum qualification criteria mentioned above. All the interested candidates shall send the following (Hard Copies only):
- A Hand Written (OR) Typed Job Application (Clearly mentioning the job position applied for) ii. An Updated Resume/CV
- Attested Photocopies of Education Documents and Experience Certificates (if any) .
- Attested Photocopies of CNIC and Domicile v. 03 Passport Size Photographs (white or blue background). No queries /documents shall be entertained/accepted after the last date of submission.
- Only selected candidates will be called for the Test or Interview.
Address: Human Resource Development Centre (HRDC) – IMSciences, 1-A, Sector E/5, Phase 7, Hayatabad, Peshawar.