Peshawar Institute of Cardiology Jobs 2021: The Hospital Director Peshawar Institute of Cardiology- MTI Peshawar. Applications are invited for the job vacancies at PIC-MTI. Peshawar including the posts of Clinical Technician- Anesthesia, Clinical Technician – OT, Charge Nurse, Manager Nursing, Finance Cashier, Clinical Technician- X-Ray, OT – Assistant.
|Organization||institute of Cardiology- MTI Peshawar|
|Post Name||No of posts||Qualification / Experience|
|Manager Nursing Females||50||Qualification & Experience: B.Sc Nursing or Post RN. BSc.N with 3 Years of post-qualification practical experience in a tertiary care hospital. OR|
Qualification & Experience: MSc.N with 1 Year post-qualification practical experience in a tertiary care hospital. Other Conditions: Updated PNC Registration is mandatory.
|Charge Nurse Males/Females||45||Qualification: BSc Nursing with compulsory internship/Post-RN BSc N. OR Diploma in Nursing RN and Midwifery Diploma or 01-year post basic specialty registered with Pakistan Nursing Council. Experience: 01 Year post qualification clinical experience in a tertiary care hospital. Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in cardiac care.|
|Finance Cashier Males/Females||40||Qualification: M. Corn or equivalent degree (16 years of education) from HEC recognized university with majors in Finance. Experience: 2 years of cash management experience in a reputable organization.|
|Clinical Technician – OT Males/Females||40||Qualification: Diploma in OT/Surgical technology from KP Medical Faculty or its equivalent. Experience: 01 Year of post-qualification experience in OT/Surgery from a reputed hospital.|
|Clinical Technician- Anesthesia Males/Females||40||Qualification: Diploma in Anesthesia technology from KP Medical Faculty or its equivalent. Experience: 01 Year of post-qualification experience in Anesthesia from a reputed hospital.|
|Clinical Technician- X-Ray Males/Females||40||Qualification: Diploma in Radiology technology from KP Medical Faculty or its equivalent. Experience: 01 Year of post-qualification experience in Radiology Technology from a reputed hospital.|
|OT – Assistant Males/Females||40||Qualification: SSC from a recognized board.|
Experience: 05 Years of post-qualification hands-on experience in Surgical/OT assistance in a reputed hospital.
Applying Procedure and Terms/conditions
- Peshawar Institute of cardiology jobs application form is available on the website www.pic.edu.pk application is acceptable only on a prescribed form.
- Applications accompanied with complete Job Application Form, Covering Letter. Academic Credentials. Qualification. Experience. Domicile certificates / along with two photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested with respective original bank deposit slip/bank draft must be received at below address through registered courier service, in the name of “Hospital Director, Peshawar Institute of Cardiology, PIC-MTI” (for more detail see ad notification).
- The service of the candidates will be governed under the Khyber Paiditunkhwa Medical and Teaching Institution Refonns Act, 2015 including its amendments and Regulations of the institution.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects including qualifications (Degree and Diploma). experience (only post qualification experience will be considered which is duly issued by either Administration / Human Resources or Establishment department of the institution concerned with proper references and date of issuance), age (calculated as on last day of the advertisement) before the closing date of the advertisement.
- These applications will be subject to disqualification and will not be entertained: (a) Incomplete applications i.e. Missing Job Application Form, Missing or irregular experience certificates as mentioned in serial 3. Missing Diploma or Degree as per requirement/criteria. (b) Late submission i.e. applications received after the due date. (c) Application received without processing fees shall not be entertained. (d) Candidates will be disqualified if found of any perjury in documentation/credentials at any stage of the process or employment.
(e) Emails or by hand submissions will not be entertained. (f) For a qualification to be valid, a degree is a must, the mere submission of a marks sheet/ Transcript/ DMC/ course completion certificate will lead to applications deemed incomplete and will be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
- Only a single envelope shall be used per application. Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post. Candidates are further required to mention the title of the position on top of the envelope to avoid any confusion in the future.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the Test/Interview.
- In case of appointment, the candidate will become a full-time, institutional employee and will have to resign from his/her existing employment with any-other entity national or foreign, including, but not limited to civil services of the Government.
- The institution reserves the right to decrease/increase the positions or revoke the hiring process at any stage.
- The last day of applying for Peshawar institute of cardiology jobs 2021 last date is 17-03-2021.
PIC-MTI is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender and culture. We further encourage Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups, and persons with disabilities to apply.
Address: Peshawar Institute of Cardiology – Medical and Teaching Institution, Peshawar Plot No.5-A, Sector B-3, Phase-V, Hayatabad Peshawar – Pakistan.
Peshawar Institute of cardiology jobs advertisement is given below. Click the link and download or view the complete advertisement notification now.