Pakistan National Tariff Commission Jobs 2021: Government of Pakistan National Tariff Commission Recruitment Notice. Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals meeting eligibility criteria for the positions of Driver (BS-04), Naib Qasid (BS-01), and Chowkidar (BS-01). The requisite minimum qualifications, experience, age limit, and domicile for the posts are provided in the job advertisement notification.
|Location||Punjab + local basis|
|Organization||Pakistan National Tariff Commission|
|Age limit||18 to 25 Years (relaxation for disables 40)|
|Qualification||Matric and Middle Pass|
|Experience/requiredments||Driver License is Must for driving Post |
+ Knowlege of Traffic Rules
|Newspaper||Express Newspaper Jobs|
Terms and conditions
- In addition to the above pay scale, other facilities such as medical, house rent allowance and leave, etc. will be admissible in accordance with the prescribed rules/Commission’s policy.
- The maximum age limit is relaxable as per government rules. For the Disabled, the age limit is 40 years.
- Candidates already employed in Government Organizations may apply through proper channels along with NOC issued by their respective organizations.
- The advertisement can be canceled by the competent authority without assigning any reason and reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process against any post at any stage.
- Interested Pakistani Nationals meeting the above-mentioned eligibility conditions may send their applications on plain paper giving full name, CNIC No., date of birth, domicile, contact No., detail of educational qualification, the experience of driving, and postal address.
- All Applications addressed to Deputy Director (Admn.), National Tariff Commission, Post Box No. 1689, GPO Islamabad must reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Unsigned/ Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be considered and no intimation will be given.
- Please mark the envelop with the post applied for
- Only short-listed candidates fulfilling the prescribed conditions will be called for skill test (drivers only) and Interview in Islamabad.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the Skill test/ interview.
- Information provided in the application form and relevant documents provided by applicants will be verified in due process. In case of any forged documents/incorrect information, the Commission reserve the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment if so discovered later) and to initiate legal action against the applicant.