Ministry of Human Rights Pakistan Jobs 2021 for Clerks, Superintendents, Drivers, Assistant, Deputy Directors, Assistants, and Other. The federal ministry needs eligible candidates for Assistant for various jobs including Clerks, Superintendents, Drivers, assistants, Deputy Directors, Assistants, and Others in the main city of Pakistan Islamabad. Federal ministry organizations have put some requirements for these jobs like educational qualification and experience in the corresponding fields with age limits. The last date for these Pakistan Jobs 2021-Ministry of Human Rights is 22-Feb-2021. The applying method for these jobs is only accepted online, where you have to fill your correct academic and experience. For complete information’s please read out the job advertisement file carefully given below.
|Organization||Ministry of Human Rights Pakistan|
|Required Experience||2 Years|
|No of Vacancies||13 Plus (Temporary Jobs|
2 years contract)
|Form Submission fee||see advertisement page|
Pakistan Jobs 2021-Ministry of Human Rights number of vacancies and post detail are given below. These posts are all open merit posts.
|Deputy Director (BPS-18)||1||25-35|
|Assistant Director (Strategic |
Planning & Coordination) (BPS-17)
|Naib Qasid (BPS-01)||1 (local)||18-25|
- Deputy Director (BPS-18): Minimum 2nd Division Master’s Degree in Social Work, Human Rights, Peace, Anthropology, Gender Studies, Law, Sociology, & Conflict Studies, Economics or equivalent. Must have five years of post-qualification experience in the Legal Sector, Development Sector, Planning, Development, Human Rights, and Research.
- Assistant Director (Strategic Planning & Coordination) (BPS-17): Minimum second Division Master’s Degree in Human Rights, Peace & Conflict Studies, Sociology, Social Work, Anthropology, Gender Studies,, Economics or equivalent. Must have two Years post qualification experience in the Development Sector, Planning, and Development.
- Assistant Director (Legal) (BPS-17): Must have a Minimum of 260 Division LLB and years post qualification experience in High Court.
- Assistant (BPS-15): Required qualification is Graduation with a minimum of second Division from a university recognized by HEC. and must have 2 years of experience will be preferred for this job.
- LDC (BPS-09): 2 Class or Grade “C” Intermediate, having Minimum typing speed 30 W.P.M, Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, and have 1 year of experience will be preferred for this job.
- Driver (BPS-04): Middle-class or Matric pass from a recognized Board. A Metric pass will be preferred for this driver job. Having 02 years of experience in LTV/HTV driving in the public or private sector with a valid driving license and being well versed in traffic rules.
|Assistant Director (information |
Communication Technology) and PMES
(Implementation and Training) (BPS-17)
|Assistant Director |
(Law & Development) (BPS-17)
|Assistant Director (Research |
& Development) (BPS-17)
|Superintendent/ DDO |
The Pakistan Jobs 2021-Ministry of Human Rights given in the above table see their required qualification and experience in the advertisement file given below.