Ministry of Interior Pakistan Jobs 2020 including more than 87 jobs for Clerks, Jr Instructors, Legal, Assistants, Steno Typists, Drivers & Other. Ministry of Interior Pakistan Jobs 2020: The federal ministry is inviting applications from eligible candidates for 87 plus Steno Typists, Clerks, Jr Instructors, Legal, Drivers, Assistants, and Other at Civil Defence Directorate and Institutions. Criteria of qualification need education from a well-known institution, good related work experience, and age criteria are given below. How to apply to “Ministry of Interior Pakistan Jobs 2020” is explained. The submissions of late, Incomplete, handwritten applications will not be considered. Only selected applicants will be called for written exam and interview. Ministry of Interior Pakistan job locations are Quetta, Peshawar, Faisalabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore. The last date for these jobs application submission is 9th November 2020. The details of these Ministry of Interior Pakistan jobs with name and corresponding numbers are given below.
- Assistants jobs vacancies (2)
- Junior Instructors jobs vacancies (14)
- Stenotypists jobs vacancies (4)
- LDC Clerks jobs vacancies(2)
- Cinema Operator jobs vacancies (1)
- Drill Instructor jobs vacancies (1)
- BD Technicians jobs vacancies (3)
- Drivers jobs vacancies(13)
- Dispatch Rider jobs vacancies (1)
- Duplicate Machine Operator jobs vacancies (1)
- Fire Crew jobs vacancies (1)
- Demonstrator jobs vacancies (1)
- Naib Qasid jobs vacancies (15)
- Guards jobs vacancies(15)
- Mali jobs vacancies (3)
- Farash jobs vacancies (2)
- Cook jobs vacancies (2)
- Sweeper jobs vacancies (3)
For full instructions of Ministry of Interior Pakistan jobs 2020 please read out the job notification given below. This job notification tells you about Age Limit, Salary Information, Application Fee, and Selection Process/criteria.
These points are given inside the forms with full details.
- Post, scale, and requirements.
- All these posts are against the merit quota.
- Applications must be accompanied by attested copies of relevant documents i.e. photograph, CNIC, domicile certificate, academic testimonials (certificates, degrees, result cards) work experience certificates, awards etc. be sent to the Section Officer (Admn-I), Ministry of Interior, Block ‘R’ Pak. Secretariat, Islamabad within fifteen days of publication of advertisement. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the journey performed for the test/interview.