jobs in Peshawar 2021 – Research Officer (BPS-17): 01 Vacancy Announcement by PI Surveillance on Pesticide and Fertilizer Adulteration in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Directorate of Soil and Plant Nutrition, ARI, Tarnab, Peshawar. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having domicile of KPK, for the post of Research Officer (BPS-17) contract basis. The required Qualification/ experience is B.Sc (Hons) M.Sc(Hons) in Agriculture Soil Science or Plant Pathology with 15 to 20 years of experience in the relevant fields and at least 6 research publications. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in microbial isolation and culturing. Minimum age 35 or above. The Place of duty Directorate of Soil and Plant Nutrition Agriculture Peshawar.
For more informaiton read Jobs in Peshawar 2021 Research Officer job advertisement notification.
|Organization|| Khyber Pakhtunkhwa |
Directorate of Soil and Plant Nutrition
|Qualification||B.Sc (Hons) M.Sc(Hons) in Agriculture |
Soil Science or Plant Pathology
|Newspaper||Daily Aaj Jobs|
Terms and Conditions:
- Applications on plain paper along with attested copies of the academic documents, experience certificates, one recent photograph, Copy of CNIC etc. must reach the below-mentioned address within 15 days &the advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The post, for which the candidate applies, should specifically be mentioned on the top left side corner of the envelope.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to reject the advertisement or applications without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be permissible /paid for test/Interview.