Federal tax ombudsman jobs 2021: The position is vacant in the Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat a public sector organization. Online applications are invited from qualified and competent candidates for the post of an assistant advisor (media) equivalent to BPS-18 on a contract basis with a fixed monthly salary of Rs.80,000 PKR.
|Last date||20-March-2021 |
15 days after Ad Notification
|Organization||Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat|
|Job type||01-year contract|
|Applying Method||Online Apply Now|
The required qualification for federal tax ombudsman secretariat jobs 2021 is: 16 Years of Education (HEC recognized) in Mass Communication/ Journalism or allied subjects.
The required experience is: Minimum 05 years of experience in managing print and electronic media affairs, Advance level digital media experience, Skills to develop documents for publication using Core! Draw or Illustrator etc, Transcript writing skills, Skills to shoot and edit videos, and Retired officers of PID.
- Managing day-to-day activities relating to media including design befitting media campaigns to achieve the target of awareness and advocacy.
- Curate relevant content to reach the targeted audience.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising media campaigns
- Monitoring of electronic media talk shows relating to taxation and their transcription.
- Maintaining the electronic record of news pertaining to the FTO Secretariat appears on electronic/print/social media.
- The appointment shall be made purely on a contract basis for a period of one year, extendable on a performance basis.
- Applicants already in Government Service shall provide NOC from their respective organizations at the time of Interview/fest.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for Test/Interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in the Test, Interview.
- Interested candidates meeting the requisite qualification, experience, and skills criteria may apply online at the official website.
- Only online applications will be considered.
- The last date for submission of the application is 15 days after the publication of this advertisement.
- All qualified male and female candidates are encouraged to apply for the vacancy.