Directorate of Religious Education Punjab Jobs | latest jobs pakistan 2021. These government jobs contained some jobs vacancies including the following open positions:
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01) total jobs 04
- Security Guards (BPS-01) total jobs 03
- Sweepers (BPS-01) total jobs 03
- Senior Clerks (BPS-14) total jobs 03
- Junior Clerks (BPS-11) total jobs 02
- Drivers (BPS-04) total jobs 05
- Computer Operators (BPS-15) total jobs 11
Directorate of Religious Education Punjab Jobs advertisement was published in Daily Jang Newspaper on Tuesday 26-01-2020. These all government jobs (Public Sector) positions are main in Punjab an organization of the Government of Pakistan.
Directorate of Religious Education Punjab Jobs 2021 includes a total of 31 positions for different scales and professions. These government jobs required different levels of experience and educational qualifications depending upon the scale and job positions including these academic qualifications: Graduation, Postgraduation Bachelor’s degree, and Master’s Degree Specifically B.A, B.Sc, M.A, M.Sc, BS, BCS, and MCS.
The minimum age is from 18-40 but along with a relaxation limit and also include some special Quota posts. People applying for this Directorate of Religious Education Punjab Jobs must have the Domicile of Punjab. The last date for these government jobs is 10th-Feb-2021.
Terms and conditions for these government jobs
1. The recruitment will be made on a contract basis initially for the period of 3 years and subject to provisions of Contract appointment Policy 2004 and Madaaris and Schools Management Board Employees (Appointment and Conditions of Service) Regulations, 2020, the contract will be extended subject to satisfactory performance in conduct.
2. Candidates having valid domicile of any District of the province of Punjab are eligible to apply.
3. Five year age relaxation will be made strictly in accordance with contact appointment Policy 2004, female candidates will have further relaxation of three years in upper age limit.
4. Candidates who are already serving in Government organizations or departments shall apply through the proper channel.
5. Candidates on LPR shall no be considered. Preference will be given to the experienced candidates in the relevant job and expertise in computer wok.
6. The experience of part-time, Honorary/ self-employed will not be considered counted to experience.
7. Results awaiting candidates are not eligible to apply.
8. After a detailed evaluation of applicants only shortlisted candidates shall be invited to interview or test.
9 Applicaoitns along with copies of testimonials (only from recognized institutions) experience certificates, domicile, copy of CNIC, 3 recent passport size photograph along with pay order/demand draft of $s 300/ (processing Fee Non-Refundable) in favor of director, Directorate of Religious Educiotns Punjabi must reach in the office through the courier / LMS before the deadline date 10-02-2021 during office time at the above-given address.
10. By hand applications shall not be accepted due to SOPs of COVID-19.
11. No TA/DA shall be permissible in any case.
12. The authority reserves the right no to fill the above-said post or withhold the appointment without assigning any reason and information.
13. The recruitment quota for disabled, women, and minorities will be applicable under rules policy
14. The candidates absent from the interview will not be considered for an appointment.